Monday, October 4, 2010

Share a random moment?

May 27 2010

Alright, so that's not what I made last week.
So I'll start posting the real material the title suggests. ;)
That's a nice dark Italian-grape kind of purple. As if you couldn't tell.
This is a scene of a bit of wonderfulness.
Ah, colors.
Alright, so confession: I have no witty remarks or narration up my sleeve today. I have painting to do. Sorry. 
Carefully orchestrated spatters.
Ah, yes. Turned out quite decent, dontcha think?
Sorry I'm kind of speechless today.
Have to have those days every once in a while.
;)
Visit me here, and check out the gallery thing I have.
Okay. There's little me, saying 'bye, have a nice day, alright?'

I'll leave you with this.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. 
[Robert Frost]

No comments:

Post a Comment